Manchester Training DayTuesday, 15 May 2018
The Purpose of Meaningful Activities Training Day
Doubletree Hilton Hotel
One Piccadilly Place
1 Auburn Street
Customers of Motivation & Co. £95.00 + VAT
None Customers £125.00 + VAT
Date: Wednesday 30th May 2018
Time: 9.30 am – 3.30 pm
Venue: Doubletree Hilton Hotel
This event is aimed to provide the following:
· To develop individual needs to enhance performance.
· An insight into what the experience of dementia may be like.
· A basic understanding of dementia as a range of different conditions.
· A basic understanding of how dementia may affect a person’s behaviour and ability to communicate, and the impact that this may have on others.
· To enable you to provide quality activities to you residents
· Demonstrate increased knowledge and awareness of Dementia.
· Provide update information and training in creating and maintaining a climate for motivating your residents.
· Communicate effectively to enable your residents to be motivated within their abilities
· Deliver activities that will create a supportive learning environment, which is stimulating and challenging for your residents.
Key learning points
The challenge is to not deliver activities based solely on assumptions and stereotypes but to focus on individual needs and abilities.
Motivation & Co. believe in sharing good practice.
If this is something that interests you, then please see the attached; we advise early booking as there are Limited places. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT